Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gored By A Rhyno

Picture for a moment you are just standing there minding your own business when suddenly a stray rhyno strolls over and drives his horn through the left side of your chest real nonchalant like.  This is what it feels like when the lining of your heart and lungs is hit with a sudden burst of inflammation.  I feel as if I have been gored and even after they assured me I wasn't having a heart attack, I am still in a disgusting amount of pain.

Being as I am newly diagnosed, this is only my second flare.  The first was pretty harsh, but I am pretty sure that is because it was all brand new to me.  No chest pains the first time that was for sure.  I am not really sure what the point of this post was, but then again there are day I am not sure I remember my name.  Lupus is scary.  I learn all the day about body parts I never knew I had, and that is just because they hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment