Monday, September 24, 2012

Lupus was way cooler on House

      Lupus has really been amazing to me.  I don't go outside during the day anymore.  I am tired all the time.  The people at the local drug store know me by first name BEFORE they see my prescription.  The last few days though, I started having some pretty hardcore chest pains.  I tried ignoring them, thinking I just ate something shitty, but alas they would not end.  Finally the Dr. insisted I take my stubborn ass to the ER to be attached to all sorts of heart monitors.  Not a heart attack, but some fun new ailments called pericarditis and costochondritis.  With names like that I would rather the fucking heart attack.  Basically, the sac around my heart is inflammed and so are the tendons the connect my breastbone to my rib cage. 
     I am missing a night at work to sit in my house and watch Hoarders.  My chest still feels like balls and this stupid lupus fog has made me retype the same word 6 times.  Lupus is way cooler on House.

No comments:

Post a Comment